Sunday, March 30, 2008

My First Mini Novella!

Well, I have completed my first long-short story, about 200 words shy of the "official" definition of a novella.

It is called "Shelley", though at first I had wanted to call it "Of Canaries and Cages". Do let me know if you prefer the latter! The comments feature exists for a reason!

Anyway, I divided it into three parts. The fromatting and paragraphing may not be as good as it could be, but I am no editor, that is for sure. The three parts have been posted at Storiesville.com. I have included the links and the amateur cover graphics I cobbled together for the pieces.

The story is a bit long so it may be best to print and read at a leisurely pace. There are some sci-fi allusions and technical terms, though these are not necessary to understand and enjoy the overall story. I will try my best to append a glossary to this post later!

I hope you read it and enjoy it!

Part 1: http://www.storiesville.com/content/view/3251/65/

No comments: